Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wisdom & Life Lessons from He-Man

Sometimes I need motivation to work out and get buff. Lately, I've been inspired by He-Man, Prince of Eternia! He's currently the desktop background on my computer and his sculpted physique nags me to head to the gym when I'd rather sit around on my duff.

But He-Man was more than just a muscle-bound warrior. He and his friends also had a lot of wisdom and good advice to share with kids and adults alike. I couldn't help but chuckle coming across this one! The second lesson is particularly relevant to the guy who stole my money! I've been meaning to post it for quite some time, but haven't had the chance.

And just in case you've forgotten:

I had almost forgotten how cool He-man was. And with these little public ser, ahem... life lessons, I'm wondering if the DVD box set would make a good gift for my nephew, now that he's almost old enough to follow it. Bonus: It would go great with the She-Rah box set for my new niece! Why didn't I think of this before??

No comments: