Saturday, May 23, 2009

Scavenger Hunt & Music Festival in Daegu

Went to Daegu to visit my new friend Krista Lee. She invited me to her town to see some big music festival/shindig thing that was going on. So I boarded a train on the other end of Changwon and went up North to Daegu, Korea's third largest city.

I had no idea what to expect, but apparently some organization of foreigners was running a scavenger hunt event that is apparently quite popular in the city. As it was only myself and Krista (we wouldn't meet up with her friends till much later) we had to join another team, where we met Amy and her friend.

Anyways, from the pictures below, you can guess that the scavenger hunt was absolutely bananas.
From South Korea Highlights 2009 ~
From South Korea Highlights 2009 ~
From South Korea Highlights 2009 ~
From South Korea Highlights 2009 ~
From South Korea Highlights 2009 ~

No comments: