Friday, November 07, 2008

Two Pictures of Me I Actually Like


Here are two photographs taken of me that I actually like and still appreciate. When I was 16, I attended the "Rocky Mountain Challenge," a Christian-based Wilderness Skills Program closely modeled after Outward Bound. The Program is run by Eagle Lake Camp, a Navigator's Program based in Pike National Forest just outside Colorado Springs.

Both photographs were taken by a friend on the program, whose name I've long since forgotten. I always appreciated him sending me these photographs though, and I've never forgotten about his generosity. The picture of me in the rain was actually taken in Lost Creek Wilderness on the Colorado Trail. Go figure. The other one shows my long hair and depicts me somewhere on the Western slopes of Pike's Peak.

Some Links that might be of interest.
Eagle Lake Camp

The Navigators
Outward Bound

Pike/San Isabel National Forests

Colorado Trail

No comments: