Monday, November 10, 2008

"Sitting, Waiting, Wishing.."

Still here. I'm waiting on paperwork to come through for my visa application, getting pre-occupied by how long things are taking. There is a surprising number of things that need to get done, get gathered, and get sent out to Korea.

Then more sitting and waiting. Then I have to do some stuff. Then more sitting and waiting.

Oh well though, still trying to stay positive and stay busy. As you can plainly see, I've scanned thousands of old pictures from back in the day and hope to have some albums up soon. I'll keep you posted on developments in the Korea department as best I can though.

With the election finished, I have less to read and pre-occupy myself with. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. And thanks to everyone who has done that already.

No comments: