Friday, June 12, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Lately I've been finding my hectic lifestyle and schedule far too unsustainable. This last week particularly, I had a difficult time keeping up with anything. What do you do when there just aren't enough hours in the day to get it all done?

For a number of reasons, things become breathtakingly stressful and busy for me on Tuesday and Wednesday, when I have to meet all my deadlines for the week and still make my Tuesday evening Korean language class (something I don't want to sacrifice). If I can get my last lessons prepped in time for early Wednesday, then I know I've done it, and feel tremendously successful. I can relax a little after I make it through Wednesday, but by then I have nothing left in me to get ahead for the following week.

Please advise.

No comments: