Friday, September 01, 2006

Daily Belly Button Lint Back in Action!!



Hello everyone,
Well, it turns out the fix to my blog was simpler than I thought it would be!! I'm back in action now!! Unfortunately, since my blog has been out of commission, a great deal has happened here.
Perhaps the most exciting news is that I'm now working at two new schools. I am relatively pleased with both of them. I will try to have some new pictures up soon enough.
But all is not well in Japan, as I have tried again, and failed, the Japanese Driver's License exam. Dealing with the Japanese DMV has truly been one of the most frustrating experiences of my life, and I cannot think of anything positive to say. It is quickly leaving me with a very negative impression of this country.
As for some other business, the winner of the Daily Belly Button Lint Caption Contest is: Skilz, with "Hush little baby don't you cry, grandma's gonna smell like formaldehide." Goes great with the picture of the dead grandma with the screaming toddler doesn't it?
Anyways, here is a picture from my summer vacation in Italy. These two shots are of the Island of Capris, which is Southwest of Naples. Capris was very nice.

No comments: