Saturday, July 08, 2006

Lazy Day in Koriyama


Today, I was happy to "park it" for awhile here at my house. The last 3 weeks or so have been rather hectic. This morning I woke up late, only to have the power shut off for most of the morning while some utility poles were fixed.
I called my mom, and then called my friend Pat in Belgium to discuss my upcoming tour of Belgium. He works with a kid's Day Camp on the Nato Base, and it looks like I'll be able to go on a field trip with him and his kids. He said its a very multi-lingual group, so it should be interesting.
Then, this evening, I went to the gym for an hour or so, and had ice cream afterwards with my friend Ikua. They have a Baskin Robbins here in town, and it was packed.

Anyways, since there wasn't much of anything interesting happening today, I thought I'd leave you with a funny picture or something, so here it is.

I'm also adding a couple new links to check out. You can now visit my friend Tom's website
or my friend Dan's blog. I bear no responsibility for the content of either of these websites, and have only just visited them myself. Seriously though, Tom and Dan are both English teachers here in Koriyama and might be of interest.

No comments: