Monday, June 05, 2006

Letter from Hazuki

Well, I heard from Hazuki, who was one of my best students during my first year in Koriyama.
She's a first year High School Student now, at one of the best High School's in my city. I met her from Mihota Chugakko last year, when she was in 8th and 9th grade.

A while ago I had met her mother at the sushi store, and gave her my email. I am a little suprised to hear back from her. I'll have to give her the address to this blog, and she can post comments and talk to people here.

So I invited her to Asaka Reimei's International Day Festival, which is a big event in July. My friend Jake and I have agreed to teach an American Cooking Class. Out of the kindness of our hearts, Jake and I plan on sharing the rich culinary heritage of the United States (Rice Krispy Treats).

2 comments:

azk8 said...

Hey Tyler,

At your cooking class, be sure to include your gourmet dutch oven peach cobbler!!!
Eric says, "That's the stuff that dreams are made of!"

KH

Tyler Beal said...

Kathy Hanson, Is that U? I didn't know you were reading this? What do You think?