Monday, September 29, 2008

SOOOOOO Not Ready for Prime Time!

Hmmmmm..... Welllll............ (scratches head)

Not sure how Tina Fey managed to be funnier than this! YIKES! Sarah Palin should definitely wait this one out in Alaska. No wonder her handlers are reluctant to put her out in public! Its well known that these interviews are often edited, making you wonder what CBS left on the cutting room floor. But after watching this.... WOW.

I laughed, cringed, and wept for the future after watching BOTH candidates during the presidential debate. But If THIS is all Sarah Palin can offer, I almost feel sorry for the poor woman when Joe Biden skewers her in the Vice Presidential debates. ALMOST. I have a hard time feeling sorry for overly ambitious public figures who make THIS LITTLE SENSE. UNREAL.

If people get me going, I usually have a lot to say on politics, but as for this, I'm not even sure where to start! Alamedadad2 on the CBS website asked, "Does she remind anyone else of Quayle in drag?" No! She's orders of magnitude prettier than Dan Quayle could ever hope for.

For the record though, I think Tina Fey is much prettier than either Dan Quayle or Joe Biden. She's even prettier than Sarah Palin. Although at this point, I hope Tina can outperform Ms. Palin in the comedy department!

"As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska!" We've got a hot air balloon festival in Colorado too! Read my dad's post about the hot air balloon festival here!



Watch CBS Videos Online

No comments: