Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chillin' in Pagosa Springs Again

It was nice hanging out in Pagosa Springs for a few days. The weather there this time of year is fantastic. I got a few things done, but nothing exciting really happened. Dave's father Craig came up sometime the second day I was there and took me out to Mexican food, where he gave me the latest updates from Phoenix and Dave's brother Eric Hanson (now in Colorado Springs).

I remembered doing my student-teaching internship at the local High School there in Pagosa Springs in the spring of 2004, just before leaving to go to Japan.

My parents also have longtime friends in Pagosa, the Driesens family. Jerry Driesens has been a longtime friend of my father's years ago, and they plan on rafting the Colorado River together in the second week of October, 2008. They've been in Pagosa Springs for as long as I can remember. As I recall though, they were both out of town, so I didn't visit them.

CT: David Hanson's Recollections

The Colorado Trail Story

No comments: