Monday, April 02, 2007

Updates on people

As I have some extra time before my flight leaves, I should do some updates on the links in my blog. So, in no particular order, here are some new and updated links and summaries for anyone interested.

  • My sister Noelle's new blog, The Weight of Wings just recently went online. My sister Noelle is excited about becoming a mother, and you can view ultrasounds of my new nephew and her musings on the subject here.
  • My close friend and all around cool guy Eric Hanson is traveling in Peru and the first among both the Beal clan and the Hanson clan to see Peru and the mysterious ruins of the ancient Inca City of Machu Picchu. The Hansons and the Beals have all spoken of traveling together to Peru for as long as I can remember. Eric Hanson is involved in a mission organization called The World Race. He is traveling through South and Central America working to spread the word about Jesus. I'm honestly kind of jealous. You can read all about his inspiring and epic journey at his blog here.
  • My brother-in-law, Seth Holler, just moved his blog to a new location at Wordpress. You can view the new page here.

No comments: