Saturday, May 19, 2007

Universal American School, Kuwait, August


Here Ye! Here Ye!

Some of you may or may not know that I made my decision regarding the job opportunity in Kuwait. I am in fact going to take the position and go teach Social Studies in Kuwait!! After agonizing for a bit while I decided, I'm finally thrilled and excited at the prospect of being in a new place and teaching a completely different subject to a completely different group of children.

Universal American School, found in a suburb of Kuwait City, serves students from all over the world. The facility is fabulously well equipped by any standard, and would make any principal absolutely green with envy! I'm also very grateful to the school for giving me what I think will be an exciting and exhilarating opportunity. I'm committed to doing my absolute best to create an effective learning environment in their Middle School social studies classrooms.

Universal American School's website can be found here.