Saturday, January 06, 2007

Back in Koriyama

Well, I finally arrived back in Koriyama early this morning, and I'm not feeling 100 percent. So it will be the first lazy day in awhile. I'm currently in the midst of all sorts of things and will be a very busy man for the coming months.

The first order of business is to thank all the people who allowed me to stay with you during my vacation. The Couchsurfing Project has turned out to be fantastic. Cheers to Jiyoung, Nathan, Debbie, and of course Kate. Every one of you were absolutely fantastic! Jiyoung, I don't know how you do it with so many people coming and going all the time. You must be a truly generous soul!

Well I have arrived back in Koriyama and I don't see a winter wonderland anywhere! Instead a really cold and dreary rain greeted me at the station! This doesn't bode well for the ski season!

But, as I am resolved to KEEP THIS BLOG POSITIVE, I should say I am happy to be back and am looking forward to relaxing and getting my health and sanity back. I have lots to say, write, and lots of pictures from Korea to show! Please be patient with the pictures, as they will be up soon.

No comments: