Some Highlights from 2007 (not all inclusive and not in any particular order) :
- Made some great travels and journeys in Japan, Korea, the Philippines, Kuwait, and Egypt.
- Finished working in Japan and started a newer, more challenging job here in Kuwait at Universal American School
- Went skydiving for the first time. There will definitely be a second time.
- Got my Nitrox diving certificate and did some great diving in Egypt. Now dive centers will give me tanks with up to 40 percent oxygen!
- Saw my parents, grandparents, and most of the rest of my family during the summer. The only regret I have is that I did not get to see my sister Noelle and her husband Seth.
Some Lowpoints from 2007 (not all inclusive and not in any particular order) :
- New computer is equipped with Windows Vista. :( My next computer will definitely be a Mac.
- Left behind numerous friends in Japan. You will all be sorely missed!
- Still haven't managed to keep track of all my friends' and loved ones' birthdays. This was my resolution last year and I still haven't been successful. I think I may pull it off this year.
- Still struggling with anger management, self-esteem, insomnia, and mild depression issues, although I think I'm making slight progress in some of these areas at times.
- Remember all my friends' and relatives' birthdays.
- Work out and finally get buff. (another thing I failed to do).
- Have loose plans to visit Macchu Picchu in South America with friends.
- Meet my new nephew, Seth Andrew Holler.