Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Beginning of the Blog

Here I am. It's a lazy sunday afternoon, and I'm watching the rain drizzle down from the sky onto my balcony door. I'm starting this blog as a means of keeping in touch with friends and relatives better, and also as a way of gauging my success at achieving certain life goals.

For the moment, I'm going to spend the next few days describing my life here in Koriyama, Japan as an English teacher, but utlimately I'll chronicle my travels and other life events for everyone to see, as well as give my unsolicited opinion on books, society, politics and anything else that I feel like talking about.

For today, I'm planning on going over some information about an investment scheme (mutual funds) I recieved in the mail, and then perhaps do some shopping, and go for a run.

I'll talk more later.

1 comment:

The Pittmeister said...

Everything that has a beginning has an end. Remember that the next time you take a philosophy class.