Wednesday, December 24, 2008

New Mexico

As the holiday season began approaching, I decided to join my parents on their road trip through New Mexico and Arizona, culminating in Thanksgiving dinner with my grandparents in Prescott, AZ. But my parents decided to stop and visit the Cook family in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

I personally couldn't recall seeing Ed Cook and his clan since I was in grade School in Denver. Like my own family, the Cooks were longtime members of Bear Valley Church in Lakewood. I have numerous memories of running around the church building with his son after Sunday school classes.

Fortunately for my dad, he gets to keep in touch with the Cooks through Servicemaster, as they bought a franchise in Albuquerque. We stayed the evening with them and went out to a nice dinner at some trendy new restaurant.


No comments: