Thursday, February 28, 2008

My New Facebook

Some of my regular readers (those of you left) may be left wondering as to why I'm no longer posting so much on this blog anymore.

The reasons are as follows:
1. I've been extremely busy and too tired to write in my blog of late.
2. Life is pretty routine right now, and I don't have a whole lot to say.
3. I've got a new Facebook account that keeps track of my friends and helps me stay in touch with my friends much better than this blog ever has.

Facebook.com is great. If you have one and I don't know, please send me an invitation to your friend list. One of my New Year's resolutions was to stay in touch with friends and family better. I decided to try out facebook after hearing several people talk about it. I never imagined its brilliant algorithms would put me back in touch with a host of people from my college days at NAU and elsewhere that I'd long since given up for lost. Go figure. Anyways, get a facebook. And if you don't have a facebook, Myspace seems to be the next best thing.

No comments: