Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Grandfather's New Book

Well, everyone now knows what I want for Christmas!

After more than 15 years, endless persistence, re-writes, consultants and lots of late hours looking at his computer screen, my Grandad Richard Beal finally got his book published. You can actually buy it right now on amazon.com! See this link to buy the book!

I've read chunks of some of the earlier manuscripts long ago, so I'm eager to finally read the finished product. As I think I mentioned in an earlier post back in March, he finally found a publisher to print his book and sell them.

Regardless of the subject matter, I'm sure my grandfather is thrilled. He has been writing this book and searching for a publisher since I was about ten. He's also been working on other books, including a commentary on the book of Acts and Christian themed fiction.

For those of you who don't know him, my grandfather was an entomology and biology professor at Northern Arizona University (GO LUMBERJACKS!) and also a minister before retiring to Prescott Arizona. He currently teaches a Bible-study class for the senior folks at his church in Prescott.

Everyone knows him as a warm-hearted, cheerful old guy who loves insects. CONGRATULATIONS!!

2 comments:

turquoise said...

Good luck

اشتقتُ لرأى كِتابي الجديد ..
فلا أدري لماذا التأجيل ُ من قبلي لإنهاءه !!

turquoise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.